Terms and Conditions
1.0 Introduction: Welcome to Moment Cams Ltd. Anywhere the word “Moment Cams”, “Engagement Cam”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” is used in this document; it will be referring to the company and the product provided by Moment Cams Ltd. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using engagementcam.co.uk or ordering products or services from this website, herein referred to as the “Site”, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, the best thing is to stop using this site.
2.1 Terms of Offer
Moment Cams Ltd offers for sale and rent, The Engagement Cam unit and a video editing services. By placing an order for the product or service through this site, you agree to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
2.2 Proprietary Rights
Moment Cams Ltd has proprietary rights and trade secrets in our Products and services. You may not copy, reproduce, resell or redistribute any Product manufactured by Moment Cams Ltd. We also have rights to all trademarks and specific layouts of this webpage, including calls to action, text placement, images and other information.
- You may only use our product, for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You may not use the product in any manner that could disable, overburden or damage the product or interfere with any other party’s use of the product. You may only use our products for personal use and not for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
3.0 Fees and Purchase Terms
- You agree to pay all fees or charges to your Account in accordance with the fees, charges and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable.
- You agree to pay all applicable taxes for any product or services ordered.
- You must provide Moment Cams Ltd with valid payment information in connection with your orders. By providing Moment Cams Ltd with your payment information, you agree that (i) Moment Cams Ltd is authorized to immediately invoice your Account for all fees and charges due and payable to Moment Cams Ltd hereunder, (ii) Moment Cams Ltd is authorized to share any payment information and instructions required to complete the payment transactions with its third-party payment service providers (e.g., credit card transaction processing, merchant settlement, and related services), and (iii) no additional notice or consent is required for the foregoing authorizations. You agree to immediately notify Moment Cams Ltd of any change in your payment information.
- Moment Cams Ltd reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods. If payment cannot be charged to your payment card or your payment is returned for any reason, Moment Cams Ltd reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your access to the unpaid-for services.
4.1 Order Acceptance
- Each part of any order that you submit to Moment Cams Ltd constitutes an offer to purchase.
- If you do not receive a message from Moment Cams Ltd confirming receipt of your order, please contact our Customer Service department before re-entering your order. The confirmation of receipt of your order does not constitute Moment Cams Ltd acceptances of your order.
- Moment Cams Ltd is only deemed to have accepted your order once the product(s) you ordered (each, a “Product”) have been shipped.
4.2 Order processing
- If you purchase or rent products and/or use any of our services, Moment Cams Ltd will request some personal information from you during checkout. You must provide contact information (including name, shipping address, telephone number) and financial information (including credit card number and expiration date).
- This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing your order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Before your order can be processed, we will require that you review and consent to our Terms and Conditions, Rental Terms and Conditions, or Sale Terms and Conditions.
4.3 Order Issues
Although we strive to accept all valid orders, Moment Cams Ltd reserves the right to deny any order for any reason, including if: (i) we discover an error in pricing and/or other information about the Product or services or receive insufficient or erroneous billing, payment, and/or shipping information, (ii) we suspect an order has been placed using stolen payment card information or otherwise appears to be connected to fraud, or (iii) the ordered Product or service is unavailable due to discontinuance or otherwise. We may also refuse any order that is connected with a previous payment dispute.
4.4 Order Cancellation and Refunds
If any Product or service is discontinued or otherwise becomes unavailable, Moment Cams Ltd reserves the right to (i) cancel your order and provide you a refund for the amount paid for the Product or service, (ii) substitute the Product or services with a similar Product/ service or (iii) issue you a pro rata refund. All fees are non-refundable.
5.1.0 Accessing the Website and Account Security
5.1.1 Accessing the Website
- Moment Cams Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or modify any service provided on this site at our sole discretion and without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the website is unavailable for any period of time. We may also restrict access to some parts of the website to registered users.
5.1.2 Account Security
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and credentials and for restricting access to your computer or device.
- Moment Cams Ltd shall not be responsible for any unauthorized third party access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or using your credentials.
5.2 Disclosure Of Information
Moment Cams Ltd reserves the right to disclose any information as it may be required under any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental authority, or to edit, refuse to post or remove any materials or information in our sole discretion.
5.3 Limitation of liability
- In no event shall Moment Cams Ltd and/or its employees be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, usage interruption, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the product or the site, with the delay or inability to use the site or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, products, services and related graphics obtained through the site, or otherwise arising out of the use of the site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Moment Cams Ltd or any of its employees have been advised of the possibility of damages.
- If your states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. If you are not satisfied with any portion of engagementcam.co.uk or their services, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using them.
- Unless otherwise stated, all contents included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, manuals, audios and videos are properties of Moment Cams Ltd and is protected by copyright trademark and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights.
- In using this site, you consent to exclusively access the content for your private, non-commercial use. No part of its content will be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored, transmitted, sold or shared without the prior notice of the copyright owner. This excludes the copying, downloading and/or printing of pages of the Site for personal, non-commercial home use.
You are granted a non-transferable, non-exclusive limited license to Moment Cams Ltd, and to use our website strictly in accordance with these terms. Nothing contained in the site shall be interpreted as conferring by implication or otherwise, any license, other than the above-mentioned, or right to any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary interest of the site or any third party.
5.6 Third Party Content
Moment Cams Ltd may contain links to third party websites or online contents that are not under our control. These links are only provided for convenience, and we do not undertake any responsibility for such. A link to another website or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites. Your use of this third party website or service linked to by Moment Cams Ltd is at your own risk.
6.0 Customer Solicitation and Opt-Out Procedure
6.1 Customer Solicitation
Unless you notify our sales reps or third-party call center reps, while they are calling you, of your desire to opt out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you agree to continue to receive further calls from Moment Cams Ltd and its designated in-house or third-party call team(s). This would only be relevant to an order and not for marketing purposes.
6.2 Opt-Out Procedure
Moment Cams Ltd wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If at any time you do not wish to receive communications from us, we have provided 3 easy ways to opt-out from future solicitations. You may:
- Use the opt-out link found in any email solicitation that you may receive.
- Choose to opt out, via sending your email address to: email@example.com
- Send a written remove request to: Engagement Cam, PO Box 3363, Bristol, BS39HT
7.0 Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Moment Cams Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or modify these terms and condition at any time. Changes made are effective as soon as they are posted. It is suggested you regularly check this page for any recent updates.
If you have any questions regarding Moment Cams Ltd, the terms and conditions or the site, please direct all comments and enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Engagement Cam, PO Box 3363, Bristol, BS39HT