WHO WE ARE
Moment Cams Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 11122179) with registered office at The Dower House, 108 High Street, Berkhamsted, Herts, United Kingdom, HP4 2BL.
When you purchase or hire our products, you’ll be required to share some information with us. We want to be upfront about the information we collect, how we use it, who we share it with and the choices we give you to control, access and update your information. For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the data controller of your personal data. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office in the UK with reference number:
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
Information collected by us
Contact information: when you purchase or hire a product from us, we collect your first and last name, email address, delivery address and phone number.
Usage information: we collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our website. This includes which webpages you visit, what you click on, when you perform those actions, what language preference you have, and so on.
Device and browser data: we collect information from the device and application you use to access our website. Device data mainly means your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type. If you are on a mobile device we also collect the UUID for that device.
Log data: our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps.
Information from page tags: we use third party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags to collect data about visitors to our website. This data includes usage and user statistics. Emails sent by us or by users through our services include page tags that allow the sender to collect information about who opened those emails and clicked on links in them.
Billing information: we require you to provide your billing details, a name, address, email address and financial information corresponding to your selected method of payment (e.g. a credit card number and expiration date or a bank account number). We use a third party payment gateway to collect, store and process billing information. We do not store this information and all payment pages use TLS technology.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process personal data about you:
- with your consent; and/or
- to fulfil our contractual responsibility to deliver products to you; and/or
- to pursue our legitimate interests of providing support and improving the services we offer and developing new products and service features; and/or
- to comply with our legal obligations.
|Category of personal data||Purpose for processing||Legal basis for processing|
|Contact information||We use your contact information to:
· deliver our products to you;
· bill you for those products;
· send you product related emails including order confirmation and updates relating to dispatch and delivery;
· provide you with customer support;
· to send you our newsletter which might include non-product related information (for as long as you do not opt-out);
· to ask you to carry our surveys so you can let us know how we’re doing; and
· to enter you into competitions or prize draws.
|Fulfilment of a contract
|Video footage||You may ask us to edit your video footage for you and when you do, we may ask you if we can use the video in our marketing material.||Consent|
|Usage information||We collect information about the types of content you engage with on our website, so we can direct you to other relevant features and products we offer.||Legitimate interests
|Device and browser data||We use device and browser data to troubleshoot problems with our website and to make improvements to it, or to customise the interface for that device. We also infer your geographic location based on your IP address for abuse and tax and pricing purposes.||Legitimate interests
|Log data||We use log data for many different business purposes to include:
· monitoring abuse and troubleshooting;
· creating new services, features, content or make recommendations;
· tracking behaviour at the aggregate/ anonymous level to identify and understand trends in the various interactions with our products; and
· fixing bugs and troubleshooting product functionality.
|Information from page tags||We collect information from page tags to enable us to:
· understand our user behaviours;
· see which features of our website are being used;
· see which parts of our platform we need to develop further; and
· determine the success of our advertising campaigns.
They enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, which allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and/or
- recognise you when you return to our site.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
SHARING AND TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information or data with trusted third parties who help us provide certain aspects of our services. In particular, we engage third parties to:
- facilitate customers in making credit card payments
- help us track website conversion success metrics
- manage our sales and customer support services to you (e.g. e-mail or live chat)
- log any errors and issues with our website
- send you our newsletter (as long as you have opted in).
- provide you with targeted advertisements which we believe may be of interest to you.
We enter into confidentiality and data processing terms with our partners to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practice in privacy and security standards and we regularly review these standards and practices.
We also have to share information or data in order to:
- comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable policies, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and/or
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, the public or to us and/or as required or permitted by law.
If you would like further information about who we share your personal information with, please contact us.
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will hold on to your information for as long as is needed to be able to deliver our products to you and to fulfil our contractual obligations.
We may also keep hold of some of your information if reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way.
We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights available to you for free. In summary, those include rights to:
- access the personal information we hold about you;
- request that we port elements of your data to another service provider;
- request us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
- request the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured format;
- stop any direct marketing which you can do through the unsubscribe links at the bottom of emails; and
- object to decisions being taken by automated means concerning you or significantly affect you.
For further information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- let us have information to identify you;
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing messages sent to you.
Where you opt out of receiving marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us which we need in order to supply our services to you.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. If you are not happy with how we manage your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Any changes we make to this notice will be posted on this page.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com.